Tante B's Note:
These are the ONLY Macaroons I like! - my family (we're a large one)could go thru 400 easy!I've been making them for about 15 years & the recipe came from Classic Kosher Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg whites& lemon juice till frothy.
- 2Gradually add sugar& vanilla sugar& beat till stiff.
- 3Carefully fold in honey, potato starch& coconut.
- 4Drop from tablespoon onto greased baking sheet.
- 5Bake in 325° oven for 20 minutes till edges are light brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Macaroons for Pesach or any time
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: