Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
Love these! So easy to make--so tasty! I often double or triple the recipe. The dough is VERY stiff. Kids love to help-make sure they wash their hands well, and use hands to mix the dough. So fun!
- 591.47 ml flaked coconut
- 78.07 ml all-purpose flour
- 0.59 ml salt
- 158.51 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Combine coconut, flour, salt.
- Add milk and vanilla.
- I find it much easier to use my hands to mix this batter. You can use a large spoon, but it's a real work-out.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased baking sheet or use parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 until golden, watch well--they burn very easily.
- Check at about 13-15 minutes.
So easy, so tasty! This will be my "go to" macaroon recipe.
Wow, this is really a good cookie and so easy to make. Especially like the hint about using hands to mix. These went really quick, so I'm sure to make them again. Made for Football Pool 2013.
The taste is really good. But maybe the addition of milk would be better. Cause it was really hard to mix. Even with the hands. Thanks westtextazzy :) Made for All you can cook buffet