Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicate addition to your goodie tray at Christmas time.
- 1 (7 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 2 cups powdered confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄4 cup chopped candied red cherries
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green glazed cherries
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 24 milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Line a large cookie sheet with wax paper.
- in a large bowl, combine all ingredients except candy kisses; mix well.
- Drop coconut mixture by rounded tbsp on wax paper.
- Press 1 candy kiss on top.
- refrigerate 30 minutes till firm.
- Total time is about 55 minutes.