Recipe by Mom To Hayleigh
This cake comes out moist, creamy, and full of coconut flavor! It is my own creation using a boxed mix, and a few ingredients that you can find in any store. Simple, but tastes like you slaved over it for hours!
- 18 ounces deluxe yellow cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can Coco Lopez
- 1 (10 ounce) bag flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cake mix as directed on the back of the box and preheat the oven to the degree listed on the box.
- Add the Cream of Coconut and the shredded coconut to the cake mix. Stir well.
- Liberally grease and flour the bundt pan!
- Pour into a bundt pan and bake until a pick inserted into the cake comes out clean. (You will add approximately 20 minutes to the bake time listed on the box to account for the extra moisture in the cake.).
- When cake is done, cool for 20 minutes, then invert onto a cake stand or plate.