1/3 Photos of Coconut Macadamia Nut French Toast
A delicious sweet treat for breakfast or any time of day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine coconut, cornflake crumbs and macadamia nuts in shallow dish; set aside.
- 2Mix eggs and milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- 3Heat griddle over medium heat.
- 4Grease with oil or cooking spray.
- 5Dip (do not soak) bread slices in egg mixture, one or two at a time, coating both sides evenly.
- 6Press one side of dipped bread into coconut mixture.
- 7Cook coconut side of bread first until golden brown, taking care not to scorch coconut.
- 8Turn; cook other side until golden brown and egg is set.
- 9Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- 10Serve with warm maple syrup or whipped cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Macadamia Nut French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.1
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 380.5 mg
- Sodium 231.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hawaiian sweet bread