Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
One cookie is only 2 WW points. These are a delicious treat for you and your family.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- Combine flour and the next 6 ingredients (flour through baking soda).
- Combine butter, water, and honey, stirring well to combine.
- Add butter mixture to flour mixture, stirring until well-blended.
- Drop by level tablespoons 2” apart onto baking sheets coated with Pam.
- Bake at 325 for 10 minutes or until almost set.
- Cool on pan 2-3 minutes or until firm.
- Remove cookies from pan, and cool on wire racks.
- Makes 2-1/2 dozen.
Delicious! but a bit too sweet for me. I would try again and cut the sugar - 3/4 maybe even 1/2 cup? My husband thought they were great.
These cookies were wonderful. Everyone wanted the recipe. I used parchment paper instead of Pam, but made no changes to the recipe. It's perfect as posted. Thanks for such a good cookie Audrey.