1/1 Photo of Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies
Audrey M's Note:
One cookie is only 2 WW points. These are a delicious treat for you and your family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- 3Combine flour and the next 6 ingredients (flour through baking soda).
- 4Combine butter, water, and honey, stirring well to combine.
- 5Add butter mixture to flour mixture, stirring until well-blended.
- 6Drop by level tablespoons 2” apart onto baking sheets coated with Pam.
- 7Bake at 325 for 10 minutes or until almost set.
- 8Cool on pan 2-3 minutes or until firm.
- 9Remove cookies from pan, and cool on wire racks.
- 10Makes 2-1/2 dozen.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.9
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 37.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g