1/1 Photo of Coconut Macadamia Chocolate Macaroons
Easy grain free gluten free drop dead delicious cookie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat your oven to 350 F (180C).
- 22. Place everything except the chocolate into a food processor. Mix it all together until it’s made a cookie dough consistency. You’ll still have a few bigger pieces of macadamia nuts in there, but that’s a good thing.
- 33.Now stir in your chopped chocolate.
- 44.Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 55.Bake for 12-15 minutes or until they are looking golden on top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Macadamia Chocolate Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.9
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 19.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g