Easy grain free gluten free drop dead delicious cookie!
Make and share this Coconut Macadamia Chocolate Macaroons recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350 F (180C).
- 2. Place everything except the chocolate into a food processor. Mix it all together until it’s made a cookie dough consistency. You’ll still have a few bigger pieces of macadamia nuts in there, but that’s a good thing.
- 3.Now stir in your chopped chocolate.
- 4.Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 5.Bake for 12-15 minutes or until they are looking golden on top.