Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just found this recipe on the internet and wanted to add it too my cookbook,sounds so delicious!
Make and share this Coconut Lime White Chocolate Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Soften butter before starting the batter.
- Add the sugars and the beaten egg.
- Mix with a spoon not a electric beater.
- Grate the peel of the lime very finely into the batter.
- Add 1/2 to 3/4 tsp lime juice.
- Mix in the dry ingredients.
- Batter should be stiff,if it isn't you could chill the batter or add 2 Tbsp more flour.
- Add white chocolate chips and 1/2 bag of coconut.
- Place the rest of the coconut in a flat dish.
- Roll the dough into small balls then roll each ball in the extra coconut.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- The coconut should look toasted and the cookie firm if not bake for an additional 2-3 minutes.