Chef CCCC's Note:
I just found this recipe on the internet and wanted to add it too my cookbook,sounds so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- 2Soften butter before starting the batter.
- 3Add the sugars and the beaten egg.
- 4Mix with a spoon not a electric beater.
- 5Grate the peel of the lime very finely into the batter.
- 6Add 1/2 to 3/4 tsp lime juice.
- 7Mix in the dry ingredients.
- 8Batter should be stiff,if it isn't you could chill the batter or add 2 Tbsp more flour.
- 9Add white chocolate chips and 1/2 bag of coconut.
- 10Place the rest of the coconut in a flat dish.
- 11Roll the dough into small balls then roll each ball in the extra coconut.
- 12Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- 13The coconut should look toasted and the cookie firm if not bake for an additional 2-3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Lime White Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.4
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 307.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g