- 1 lb tilapia fillet, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 ounce fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 lime, sliced
- 3 teaspoons basil, chopped fresh but I used Dorot frozen, 3 cubes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, at room temp it is a solid
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange fillets in a glass pan for microwave use.
- In a pyrex cup thaw basil cubes in microwave and spread evenly over fish fillets.
- Using the same cup melt the coconut oil just until it liquefies.
- Add to the melted oil, lime juice and pour over fish.
- Grate fresh ginger over top of fish and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cover loosely. Microwave until fish is flakey, do not overcook! You will see the marinade boiling through the microwave window.
- Save drippings from this dish, place fillets on 4 dinner plates and garnish with sliced lime.
- Serve grapes leaves, two per plate each cut in half. Spoon drippings over them.
- Serve with FAST NO Dairy Baked Potatoes "sour Cream"/Chive recipe 496899, the drippings taste good over the potatoes as well.