1/1 Photo of Coconut Lime Tilapia
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange fillets in a glass pan for microwave use.
- 2In a pyrex cup thaw basil cubes in microwave and spread evenly over fish fillets.
- 3Using the same cup melt the coconut oil just until it liquefies.
- 4Add to the melted oil, lime juice and pour over fish.
- 5Grate fresh ginger over top of fish and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- 6Cover loosely. Microwave until fish is flakey, do not overcook! You will see the marinade boiling through the microwave window.
- 7Save drippings from this dish, place fillets on 4 dinner plates and garnish with sliced lime.
- 8Serve grapes leaves, two per plate each cut in half. Spoon drippings over them.
- 9Serve with FAST NO Dairy Baked Potatoes "sour Cream"/Chive recipe 496899, the drippings taste good over the potatoes as well.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Lime Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 60.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 23.1 g