- 3 limes, zest of
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted, divided
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted, divided
- 4 (5 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 8 cups fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. In a small bowl, combine lime zest, garlic, salt, pepper, and 4 teaspoons coconut oil.
- 2. Coat tilapia fillets with the oil mixture on both sides. Place fillets, two at a time, in the pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until golden and crisp.
- 3. In a large bowl, toss spinach with the remaining tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Divide amoung four serving plates with a fillet, and drizzle with lime juice.