My first attempt at making any fish. It was lower fat, quick, easy and most of all-myself (non-fish eater) and the entire family loved it!
- Place flour in flat bowl. (for coating filets).
- Stir lime juice and liquid egg together and put in its own bowl.
- Mix breadcrumbs and coconut together. Add salt, pepper, Basil, garlic salt and place in a flat bowl.
- With each filet, cover in flour, shake off excess, dip in egg/lime mix, and coat both sides with the breadcrumbs/coconut. Place on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake @ 375 for 15 min (or until it flakes).
- I served with a Broccoli & Rice dish, and steamed zucchini.