1/1 Photo of Coconut/Lime Tilapia
Ladies of the Lake-eM Cee's Note:
My first attempt at making any fish. It was lower fat, quick, easy and most of all-myself (non-fish eater) and the entire family loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place flour in flat bowl. (for coating filets).
- 2Stir lime juice and liquid egg together and put in its own bowl.
- 3Mix breadcrumbs and coconut together. Add salt, pepper, Basil, garlic salt and place in a flat bowl.
- 4With each filet, cover in flour, shake off excess, dip in egg/lime mix, and coat both sides with the breadcrumbs/coconut. Place on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5Bake @ 375 for 15 min (or until it flakes).
- 6I served with a Broccoli & Rice dish, and steamed zucchini.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut/Lime Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 319.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 37.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute