Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From 125 Best Ice Cream Recipes. I served this in an almond tuile cup, with a pinapple wine syrup, toasted almonds, and mint.
- Combine coconut water and sugar in small saucepan over low heat; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat, and allow to cool completely.
- Stir in the coconut milk and lime juice; cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Stir the chilled mixture, then freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturers instructions.
- For a firmer sorbet, transfer to freezer-safe container, and freeze at least 2 hours.