1/1 Photo of Coconut-Lime Sorbet
4 hrs 25 mins
From 125 Best Ice Cream Recipes. I served this in an almond tuile cup, with a pinapple wine syrup, toasted almonds, and mint.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine coconut water and sugar in small saucepan over low heat; stir until sugar dissolves.
- 2Remove from heat, and allow to cool completely.
- 3Stir in the coconut milk and lime juice; cover and refrigerate until cold.
- 4Stir the chilled mixture, then freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturers instructions.
- 5For a firmer sorbet, transfer to freezer-safe container, and freeze at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut-Lime Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: