Good Looking Cooking's Note:
A Thai style dressing to marinate your salmon, then cooked on the barbecue - with a cucumber/mango salad. Serve with steamed rice and a lime wedge. From my local supermarket summer entertaining recipes. Chicken breast fillets can also be substituted. Hubby is allergic to seafood, so this seems like a nice option for me us - salmon for me chicken for him! Note: Note: Prep time does not include marinating time of 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: Prep time does not include marinating time of 30 minutes.
- 2Remove spines from lime leaves and shred finely.
- 3Wash and finely chop coriander roots, reserve coriander sprigs.
- 4Combine lime leaves, coriander roots, chilli & coconut milk in a ceramic dish Turn to coat, then cover & refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 5Halve cucumbers lengthways.
- 6Remove seeds with a teaspoon, finely dice and place in a bowl.
- 7Remove cheeks from mango, scoop out flesh and dice.
- 8Add to bowl with cucumber.
- 9Chop half the reserved coriander sprigs& add to mango/cucumber mix.
- 10Pre-heat a barbecue plate on high, then grease with oil.
- 11Remove salmon from marinade & cook skin side up, on plate for 2-3 minutes or until golden.
- 12Turn & cook for 2-3 minutes or to your preference.
- 13Serve salmon with steamed rice, cucumber salad and a lime wedge.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut & Lime Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (653 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.3
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 249.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 68.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
kaffir lime leaves