Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Oven roasting keeps this coconut-infused red snapper moist and flavorful. Dijon mustard, lime juice, and mayo combine to make a tasty sauce.
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup coconut milk
- 3⁄4 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 4 red snapper fillets
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Combine egg and coconut milk in a shallow dish and mix well.
- Combine bread crumbs, flaked coconut and lime zest in another shallow dish. Dip fillets in egg mixture, then dredge in coconut mixture. Arrange fillets on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, mustard and lime juice in a small bowl. Serve alongside fish or spoon couple of tablespoons of sauce over fish.