Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very refreshing dessert and so easy to make. The coconut crust is so scrumptious too!
- 2 1⁄2 cups flaked coconut, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice concentrate
- green food coloring, just a few drops
- 1 (4 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- Combine coconut and margarine (or butter); press firmly on bottom and up side to rim of 9-inch pie plate. Chill.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk, then lime juice and food coloring if desired, until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Chill 3 hours or until set.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.