I found this recipe online somewhere and altered it to what i had and thought would taste good. The original recipe calls for snow peas, but i did not have any. After tasting the dressing I thought grapes would complement the flavor nicely and did they ever! This sort of tastes like a pina colada dressing with very tender chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 400.
- 2whisk together milk juice sugar and salt.
- 3reserve 1/4 - 1/2 c dressing.
- 4add chicken tenders.
- 5bake for about 20 min or until cooked through.
- 6meanwhile mince onion, shred lettuce and chop cilantro, I used dried.
- 7add to dressing in a large bowl and toss.
- 8cut grapes in half and add, toss together.
- 9divide in half and top with chicken strips when fully cooked.
- 10you can drizzle a T of the pan sauce over the completed salad.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut-Lime Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1597 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.7
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 752.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 31.5 g