I just love these...but I love anything with citrus flavor..the coconut is just a bonus
Make and share this Coconut Lime Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the butter, salt, powdered sugar and 2 cups of flour.
- In a large bowl, mixing to make a soft dough.
- Press evenly into an ungreased 13 x 9" baking pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or golden brown.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, lime zest, sugar and remaining 1/4 cup of flour in a bowl, blend till smooth.
- Spoon over the crust.
- Sprinkle the coconut over the lime mixture.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325°.
- Bake for another 25 minutes or until firm.
- Cool on wire rack about 1 hour and then cut into bars.