1/1 Photo of Coconut Lime Bars
I just love these...but I love anything with citrus flavor..the coconut is just a bonus
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine the butter, salt, powdered sugar and 2 cups of flour.
- 3In a large bowl, mixing to make a soft dough.
- 4Press evenly into an ungreased 13 x 9" baking pan.
- 5Bake for 15-20 minutes or golden brown.
- 6In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, lime zest, sugar and remaining 1/4 cup of flour in a bowl, blend till smooth.
- 7Spoon over the crust.
- 8Sprinkle the coconut over the lime mixture.
- 9Reduce the oven temperature to 325°.
- 10Bake for another 25 minutes or until firm.
- 11Cool on wire rack about 1 hour and then cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Lime Bars
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 70.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: