Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I just saw this in Better Homes and Gardens magazine and thought it sounded good!
Make and share this Coconut Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups warm water
- 2⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut syrup, such as Torani or 2 tablespoons cream of coconut
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen red raspberries
- 1 small star fruit, thinly sliced
- ice cube
- In large bowl combine water, lemon juice, sugar and coconut syrup. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 to 24 hours.
- To serve, transfer to pitcher, add berries and star fruit slices. Serve over ice cubes.
Yum! A geat summer lemonade, with a lot of extra flavor. Next time I will add more coconut and a little less lemon, but that is just me :) Made for ZWT 7.