Prep 12 mins
Cook 1 hr
These melt in your mouth cookies will please everyone. They can either be baked and dry on the outside or refrigerated and moist through and through.
- 354.88 ml almond flour (you can make this, or buy it, however most store bought Almond flour is not raw)
- 354.88 ml dried shredded unsweetened coconut (I used medium shred, but fine shred would also work well)
- 78.07 ml coconut flour
- 2 big pinch salt
In a small mixing bowl combine the following
- 88.74 ml Agave (Maple Syrup or Honey will work)
- 59.16 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 14.79 ml lemon zest
- 59.14 ml and 1 tbs coconut oil, melted
- powdered sugar, to dust
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Mix dry ingredients in electric mixer.
- Mix wet ingredients in bowl or cup with a spout.
- With mixer on low, slowly stream wet into dry.
- Stream coconut oil into the mix.
- Form into small balls.
- Option 1.
- Place in oven until they crack open. This should be about an hour, maybe more.
- When done, they will be dry on the outside and melt in your mouth moist on the inside.
- Option 2.
- Just refrigerate for at least 1 hour. These will be soft and moist.
- Dust with powered sugar.