Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These melt in your mouth cookies will please everyone. They can either be baked and dry on the outside or refrigerated and moist through and through.
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond flour (you can make this, or buy it, however most store bought Almond flour is not raw)
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried shredded unsweetened coconut (I used medium shred, but fine shred would also work well)
- 1⁄3 cup coconut flour
- 2 big pinch salt
In a small mixing bowl combine the following
- 6 tablespoons Agave (Maple Syrup or Honey will work)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup and 1 tbs coconut oil, melted
- powdered sugar, to dust
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Mix dry ingredients in electric mixer.
- Mix wet ingredients in bowl or cup with a spout.
- With mixer on low, slowly stream wet into dry.
- Stream coconut oil into the mix.
- Form into small balls.
- Option 1.
- Place in oven until they crack open. This should be about an hour, maybe more.
- When done, they will be dry on the outside and melt in your mouth moist on the inside.
- Option 2.
- Just refrigerate for at least 1 hour. These will be soft and moist.
- Dust with powered sugar.