1 hr 12 mins
These melt in your mouth cookies will please everyone. They can either be baked and dry on the outside or refrigerated and moist through and through.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (you can make this, or buy it, however most store bought Almond flour is not raw)
- 1 1/2 cups dried shredded unsweetened coconut (I used medium shred, but fine shred would also work well)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 big pinch salt
In a small mixing bowl combine the following
- 6 tablespoons Agave (Maple Syrup or Honey will work)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1Preheat oven to 200°F.
- 2Mix dry ingredients in electric mixer.
- 3Mix wet ingredients in bowl or cup with a spout.
- 4With mixer on low, slowly stream wet into dry.
- 5Stream coconut oil into the mix.
- 6Form into small balls.
- 7Option 1.
- 8Place in oven until they crack open. This should be about an hour, maybe more.
- 9When done, they will be dry on the outside and melt in your mouth moist on the inside.
- 10Option 2.
- 11Just refrigerate for at least 1 hour. These will be soft and moist.
- 12Dust with powered sugar.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Lemon Meltaways
Serving Size: 1 (470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2759.5
- Calories from Fat 2471
- Total Fat 274.5 g
- Saturated Fat 242.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 127.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 56.3 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 23.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: