Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
These cute little tarts are a great summer treat. USES 8 (4 1/2x1 1/4 inch) individual foil tart pans.
- 2⁄3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (15 ounce) box refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (10 ounce) jar lemon curd
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry, if desired
- Heat oven to 350*. Spread coconut evenly on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350* for 7 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring occasionally. Increase oven temperature to 450*.
- Remove pie crusts from pouches; unroll crusts on work surface. With rolling pin, roll each crust lightly to form 12 inch round. Using upside down foil tart pan as guide, cut four 5 inch rounds from each crust.
- Reserve 2 Tablespoons toasted coconut for topping. Sprinkle each pie crust round with about 1 tablespoon of the remaining coconut and 1/4 teaspoon sugar; roll in lightly with rolling pin. Press each round, coconut side up, in bottom and up side of tart pan. Prick bottoms and sides with fork. Place pans on large cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 15 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Beat whipping cream in large bowl until stiff peaks form. Place 2 cups of the whipped cream in medium bowl; fold in lemon curd until well combined. Spread in cooled baked tart shells. Top each with a dollop of remaining whipped cream. Garnish with fresh raspberries and reserved coconut.