Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These tropical cookies are a little chewy. It is best to take them out of the oven before they become over baked to keep them chewy. If you like them more crunchy, bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes instead.
- 3 ounces sugar
- 5 ounces self-raising flour
- 4 ounces Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 ounces desiccated coconut
- 1 ounce sliced almonds
- mix sugar, Cool Whip, flour and lemon juice together.
- Take 1 tsp of the mix and drop in coconut. Cover the mix and roll into balls.
- Place on cookie tray and press gently to flatten the dough balls.
- Place an almond slice onto each cookie.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 300°F.