- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine and brown sugar together over low heat, stirring often.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies and coconut to mixture; stir until cereal is evenly coated.
- Place 1/2 of the mixture in the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
- Spread ice cream over mixture in the pan.
- Place the remaining 1/2 of the mixture on top of the ice cream.
- Cover and freeze until serving.
- When serving cut into 12 pieces and top with chocolate syrup.