- 2 egg whites, stiff-beaten
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 cup shredded coconut, moist
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg whites and sugar. Fold in corn flakes, nuts, and coconut. Add vanilla.
- Drop from teaspoon onto well-greased cookie sheet. Bake in moderate oven(350 degrees) 15-20 minutes.
- Place pans on damp towel; remove cookies immediately with spatula.
- If cookies stick to pan, return it to oven to soften.
- Granulated sugar may be used instead of brown sugar.