That is Dr House to you's Note:
From Veggie Life magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 32 ounces whole coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons agar-agar flakes
- 1/4 cup agave nectar, to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- fresh edible flower, see note
- 1 cup toasted coconut, see note
- 1/8 cup agave nectar, see note
- 1GARNISH: these amounts are optional. Use the amount needed to get the desired look and taste. It may be more or may be less or you may omit it completely.
- 2In medium saucepan, combine the milk and the flakes. Bring to boil over medium heat, stir often. Reduce heat and simmer. Continue to stir often. Agar should be dissolved.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in agave and vanilla. Pour into a 9 inch square dish. Let sit until cooled or for about 15 minutes then chill.
- 4To serve: Cut into 9 squares. Place on serving dish. Cut in half diagonally. Garnish the triangles with your choice of garnishes.
- 5Time includes general chill time. It may vary.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Kanten
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.7
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: