Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From Veggie Life magazine
- 32 ounces whole coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons agar-agar flakes
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar, to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- fresh edible flower, see note
- 1 cup toasted coconut, see note
- 1⁄8 cup agave nectar, see note
- GARNISH: these amounts are optional. Use the amount needed to get the desired look and taste. It may be more or may be less or you may omit it completely.
- In medium saucepan, combine the milk and the flakes. Bring to boil over medium heat, stir often. Reduce heat and simmer. Continue to stir often. Agar should be dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in agave and vanilla. Pour into a 9 inch square dish. Let sit until cooled or for about 15 minutes then chill.
- To serve: Cut into 9 squares. Place on serving dish. Cut in half diagonally. Garnish the triangles with your choice of garnishes.
- Time includes general chill time. It may vary.