Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From http://rawgoddessheathy.blogspot.com to go on the Chocolate Cupcakes (Raw ) ! You can either use the base recipe by itself or add ingredients for the variations.
- 1 cup coconut, pulp
- 1⁄2 cup agave nectar
- 1⁄4 cup coconut water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash sea salt
Chocolate Icing (use 1 tablespoon coconut icing)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1⁄4 tablespoon unsweetened flaked coconut, for garnish
Pink Icing (use 1 tablespoon coconut icing)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon beet juice
Green Icing (use 1 tablespoon coconut icing)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid chlorophyll
- Puree coconut pulp, coconut butter, agave nectar and water in the blender until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Add vanilla extract and sea salt. Add other ingredients if making variations.
- Frost cupcakes.