Prep 5 mins
Cook 17 mins
Yummy alternative to that plain ol' bowl of ice cream!
- Mix ingredients well.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonful onto baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Shape into 2 inch rounds, making a depression in each center.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from paper at once.
- Cool and fill with your favorite flavored ice cream.
The mixture of the coconut, milk and essence is YUMMY! I would give you 5 stars for the combo this recipe got, BUT, I loved these when I had shaped them(before baking). They tasted "heavenly", in one word. So, I would just shape these into round balls and then freeze them until it's time to serve. Baking these took away the creamy flavour and I felt it's a big mistake to bake these. Otherwise, the combo is awesome!