** Poppy **'s Note:
Loved these when I was very young,
My Private Note
small p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sugar, glucose and liquid into a saucepan.
- 2Bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- 3When the mixture reaches 236F on the candy thermometer, remove from heat and pour equal quantities into two basins to cool. When cold, colour one half with a few drops of red food colouring.
- 4Divide coconut and add to both; beat till thick.
- 5Put into a greased tin, pressing firmly.
- 6Allow to become quite cold before cutting.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Ice (Candy)
Serving Size: 1 (566 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.5
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: