Recipe by PrimQuilter
This brings back memories of early childhood in England. I love making this up, but I finish the whole thing as my kids don't understand my joy of this treat.
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups dried coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- red food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix milk, beaten egg white, coconut and enough powdered sugar to make a stiff mixture.
- Add a few drops red dye to make this a light pink color.
- Knead well.
- Pat into a small square, 1" high.
- Wrap in waxed paper.
- Let sit an entire day before cutting in squares.
- Enjoy !