Recipe by Perfect Pixie
This is just the same as the first coconut ice, except this one has the right measures so it will set properly, you really will get a kick out of it, so please try it, it's very popular with all the family. UPDATED - now corrected
- 4 3⁄4 cups icing sugar
- 2 3⁄4 cups coconut
- 1 (375 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- pink food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 19cm cake pan with foil.
- Sift icing sugar into a bowl, stir in coconut then milk and egg white. stir until well combined.
- Press half of mixture into pan,.
- Tint remaining mixture pink.
- Spread over first layer.
- Refrigerate for several hours, preferably over night, once set cut into whatever size you wish.
- Can be made a week ahead.