1/1 Photo of Coconut Hummingbird Cake
1 hr 10 mins
This has some different ingredients than the other Hummingbird cakes already posted. It is a recipe from Home Cooking and Evelyn Lett, we really enjoy this luscious fruity cake
My Private Note
bundt c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix, i use duncan hines
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package coconut cream pudding mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice, drained and reserve juice
- water, enough when mixed with pineapple juice to equal 1 cup
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup flaked or flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup halved maraschino cherry, well drained
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour 10 inch bundt or tube pan, I use Bakers Joy spray.
- 3Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, pineapple, 1 cup juice and water mixture, eggs and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- 4Beat on low speed until moistened.
- 5Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- 6Stir in banana, pecans, coconut and cherries.
- 7Pour into prepared pan.
- 8Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- 9Cool in pan for 25 minutes.
- 10Invert on plate.
- 12Dust with sifted confectioners sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Hummingbird Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1090 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3460.5
- Calories from Fat 1882
- Total Fat 209.1 g
- Saturated Fat 38.9 g
- Cholesterol 850.8 mg
- Sodium 3349.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 368.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.5 g
- Sugars 260.8 g
- Protein 44.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: