Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick and easy recipe for a sweet and crunchy snack.
- 3 quarts of pre popped corn
- 3⁄4 cup coconut
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place coconut in shallow baking pan and toast in the oven for about 8-10 minutes, keeping a eye on it.
- Stir a couple of times to ensure it is toasted evenly.
- Set aside.
- Pop the popcorn.
- Keep warm in a shallow foil lined baking pan in the oven.
- In a small saucepan, combine honey,cinnamon,vanilla and salt.
- Bring to a boil and let boil for aproximately 2 1/2 minutes.
- Stirring constantly.
- Add butter, keep stiring until butter is melted.
- Pour the honey mix over the popcorn and add the coconut.
- Mix well.
- When popcorn is just cool enough to handle, butter hands up and shape into balls-- Enjoy!