1/2 Photos of Coconut Haystack Cookies
I hadn't had these in years until a friend of mine gave this to me. It's a pretty old recipe and you just don't see it much in cook books any more. They are super easy to make and so good to eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix sugar with salt.
- 3Mix sugar mixture with coconut.
- 4Mix in eggs.
- 5Butter one large cookie sheet.
- 6Drop by tablespoonfuls on cookie sheet and shape like small haystacks.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 8Cool 5 minutes then remove from sheet.
- 10Before adding any spices to this recipe, if you have never had these before, you should make them plain like the recipe is first then decide if you want to add any thing else. We like them the way they are.
- 11You may be surprised at the flavor as they are.
- 12Recipe does not include cooling time.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Haystack Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 119.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g