Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Scrumptious, fast, easy and flavourful! What more could you ask for? Enjoy!
Make and share this Coconut Green Curry Chicken or Shrimp Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 chicken breast (you can also use shrimp)
- 1⁄3 cup chicken stock powder
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste, to taste...no less than a tbsp (I use Thai Kitchen)
- 2 (5 ounce) cans water chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 onion, diced (optional)
- 14 ounces spaghetti
- In a large saucepan, heat coconut milk and margarine on medium heat.
- Add the rest of ingredients (with the exception of the noodles) and cook covered, on medium-low heat until chicken in fully cooked.
- Serve over cooked noodles.