- 473.18 ml chicken broth
- 118.29 ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 9.85 ml grated ginger
- 236.59 ml uncooked rice
- 2.46 ml grated fresh lemon rind
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 29.58 ml flaked coconut, toasted
- lemon slice (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broth, coconut milk and ginger to boiling in saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir in rice.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Add lemon rind and green onions; fluff rice lemon rind and onions lightly with fork to mix.
- Garnish with coconut and lemon slices.