- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- lemon slice (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broth, coconut milk and ginger to boiling in saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir in rice.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Add lemon rind and green onions; fluff rice lemon rind and onions lightly with fork to mix.
- Garnish with coconut and lemon slices.