Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
- CAKE: Beat 2 cups sugar,oil and 2 eggs at hight speed with an electric mixer for 1 minute.
- Combine flour and next 4 ingredients,combine coffee and buttermilk to oil mixture.
- Beat at medium speed 3 minutes.
- Stir in nuts and half of vanilla.
- Pour half of batter into a greased,floured 12 cup bundt pan.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed until fluffy,gradually add remaning sugar and remaning egg.
- Beat until just blended.
- Stir in remaning vanilla,coconut and chocolate chips,spoon over batter in pan,leaving a 1/2 inch border around center and edge.
- Top with remaning batter.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with warm glaze.
- GLAZE: Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat,stir in sugar and remaning ingredients.