Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious filipino dessert (my husband is filipino). Just try it and you won't regret it. Time does not include refrigeration.
- Mix the cream cheese and nestle cream together until smooth.
- Add condensed milk and sugar to sweeten to taste.
- Mix in the fruit cocktail, lytchee, and coconut.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- PS: Nestle cream is hard to find, whipping cream can be substituted but the end result will be more liquid.