Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mango,Banana,Strawberries and Pineapple with a coconut milk dressing. Posted here for ZWT5.
- 3 apricots (pitted and sliced)
- 1 cup strawberry (quartered)
- 1 cup kiwi (peeled, sliced)
- 1 cup pineapple (chunks)
- 1 banana (sliced)
- 1 cup mango (peeled-chunked)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut (shredded)
- Combine fresh fruit (except banana) in a medium sized bowl, toss to combine chill 1 hour.
- Add banana and pour prepared dressing over, toss gently.
- Serve on lettuce bed.
The dressing is perfect! I used it on strawberries, diced orange segments and diced pineapple. I think it would work great with any combination of fruit.
Delicious, and as daisygrl64 reviewed, very refreshing! For the dressing, I made my coconut (low-fat) milk from scratch using Fat Free Coconut Milk (For Recipes). The combination of fruits and dressing was a winner. Made for ZWT5, for Hell's Kitchen Angels.
Outstanding!! So easy and refreshing salad. I loved it! I loved the coconut milk dressing with the honey, it made it nice and thick. I subbed with the fruits. I used, papaya, mango, blackberries, pineapple and strawberries. Went beautifully after our Caribbean Jerk Chicken With Fresh Fruit Salsa. What a great dinner, my DD was practically in heaven LOL Thank you for posting, made by "Cooks With Dirty Faces" member for ZWT Dessert Challenge.