Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip is great with fresh tropical fruit platters but works well with almost any fruit. Everytime I make this dip it all disappears! I can't remember who passed it on to me it was so long ago. If anyone knows the source let me know :-)
- 1 (250 g) packet coconut macaroons (I have substituted these with desicated coconut but its not quite as good)
- 1 (375 ml) container light sour cream
- Crush macroons till sand type grains.
- Add sour cream to taste.
- I usually use a whole tub but you may not like to use less to make it sweeter.
- Refrigerate until very cold, do not freeze.
- Serve with fresh tropical fruits such as berries, pineapple, banana and melons.