Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from www.tasteofhome.com Nancy Tanguay - Lakeville, Massachusetts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- fresh pineapple or grapes or strawberries or fruit
- In a blender, combine the first four ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Serve with fruit.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 2 cups.
This was pretty good. My mom went to three stores trying to find instant coconut pudding but all she could find was cooked pudding. So I used that without cooking it so the dip wasn't very thick. I liked the taste of it though and if I ever find coconut instant pudding mix, I'll be sure to try this recipe again!