Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Rachael Ray show
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- coarse salt or coarse sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, almonds and milk.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl large enough to soak both feet and add hot water.
- Soak your feet for a few minutes to get them soft, then dip the lemon halves in the salt or sugar and rub them on your feet to exfoliate.
- Soak your feet for 10 minutes more, and then pat them dry with a towel.