Recipe by Tea Jenny
These are great, very filling and stops you felling hungry for a long time. the recipe calls for honey but I used Da Vinci vanilla s/f syrup and a tablespoon of erythritol and that was sweet enough for me, but you can adjust the sweetness to you liking. I have added the original honey to the printed recipe. Again watch for your coconut flour being lumpy.
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil (or butter)
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk (or heavy cream)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2⁄3 cup walnuts (or pecans)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 205 (400).
- Blend together eggs, coconut oil, honey, coconut milk, vanilla and salt.
- Combine coconut flour with baking powder and whisk into batter until there are no lumps.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Pour batter into greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 205 (400) for 15 minutes.
- Do not over bake as they will be very dry.
- Makes 6 muffins.