1/2 Photos of Coconut Flour Walnut Muffins G/F&s/F
Tea Jenny's Note:
These are great, very filling and stops you felling hungry for a long time. the recipe calls for honey but I used Da Vinci vanilla s/f syrup and a tablespoon of erythritol and that was sweet enough for me, but you can adjust the sweetness to you liking. I have added the original honey to the printed recipe. Again watch for your coconut flour being lumpy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 205 (400).
- 2Blend together eggs, coconut oil, honey, coconut milk, vanilla and salt.
- 3Combine coconut flour with baking powder and whisk into batter until there are no lumps.
- 4Fold in walnuts.
- 5Pour batter into greased muffin cups.
- 6Bake at 205 (400) for 15 minutes.
- 7Do not over bake as they will be very dry.
- 8Makes 6 muffins.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Flour Walnut Muffins G/F&s/F
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.2
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 148.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: