I adapted these from another recipe found on the net. I made them a little less sweet/fatty. The result is fantastic! I am obsessed with these delicious vanilla goodies! They are good even without the frosting, but with frosting - divine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup yacon syrup (or other sweetener if not following Candida Diet)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (use alcohol-free)
for the frosting
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- 2Line 12 muffin tins with muffin liners or grease with coconut oil.
- 3In a large bowl, sift together coconut flour, baking soda and sea salt.
- 4In a medium bowl, using a fork or whisk, beat together eggs, 1 TB vanilla, oil and yacon syrup until well mixed.
- 5Add wet ingredients slowly to dry ingredients and mix very well with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- 6Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop batter into 12 even portions in muffin tins.
- 7Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- 9For Frosting, beat together butter, 1 TB vanilla and yacon syrup or powder with a hand mixer or wooden spoon until light and fluffy.
- 10Spread frosting on cupcakes.
- 12Can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. But they probably won't last that long.
- 13Tip: The Yacon has powerful digestive-aiding properties. Don't eat too many or you may get a stomach ache!
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Flour Vanilla Cupcakes (Candida Diet Friendly)
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.9
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.3 mg
- Sodium 252.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: