Recipe by Marythe
I took a coconut flour peanut butter recipe I found online and added more ingredients. I love the taste and the texture!
- 1⁄2 cup sifted coconut flour
- 1 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup whole oats
- 1⁄4 cup amaranth
- 2 tablespoons whole ground flax seed meal
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Mix together peanut butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt. Stir in coconut flour, oats, amaranth and flaxseed meal.
- 2. Make small balls of batter, flatten and place on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375
- Degrees F for about 15 minutes.
- 3. Cool slightly and remove from cookie sheet.