1/2 Photos of Coconut Flour Pancakes
Chef #1137812's Note:
Soy-free, low-carb pancakes. These taste really great with butter and just a smidge of sugar-free syrup. Try adding 1/2 tsp vanilla extract to the batter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together butter, cream, Splenda, salt, and eggs.
- 2In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- 3Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- 4Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and grease lightly with oil or butter.
- 5Spoon batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 3 inches in diameter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Flour Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.3
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 237.0 mg
- Sodium 514.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: