Recipe by AmyZoe
I made homemade chocolate chips to go with. I also quadrupled the recipe because it doesn't make very many at a time. Recipe courtesy of thecoconutmama.com.
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons homemade chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Use a food processor or blender to mix coconut flour, coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until chips are evenly distributed in cookie dough.
- Use a round 1/2 tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop out each cookie.
- Place cookies on a parchment lined cookie sheet. (I did not use parchment paper or any lining, and the cookies did not stick to my cookie sheet). You will have 10 to 12 small cookies.
- Bake cookies for 8 to 10 minutes or until they are golden brown. Let cookies cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet. They will crumble if you try to remove before they are cooled.